Are you excited about the 2015 Hearthstone World Championship? Will you like to earn points for it? Wait no more, as we will be bringing to you the Hearthstone Alley Fireside Blast II!
Note: We will also be using this tournament to assess players who are interested in the upcoming DraftKO 4v4 team tournament.
- Date: 8th March 2015 (Sunday)
- Time: 12pm
- Venue: Dueller’s Point (Block 450, Hougang Avenue 10, #B1-541, Singapore 530450)
- Mode: Best-of-5 (Bo5) Double-Elimination Conquest Mode
- Registration (On-site): 11.30am
- Players are required to bring their own laptops or iPads (Bring Your Own Computer)
- Registration Fee: $2 (Includes a Free Drink)
- Register >> HERE! <<
- Brackets will be reset 10 minutes before the start of the tournament.
- Note: Hearthstone World Championship points will be given if there are more than 32 players.
- Transfer SGD$2 to the following bank account: DBS eSavings 019-0-102379.
- Take a screenshot of the transaction.
- Send it to email@example.com with your Click-Storm name and BattleTag, and you are registered!
- Note: A confirmation email will be given!
- Pay $2 on the day itself.
- 1st: Armaggeddon Fuze 5 Headphone x1
- 2nd: Armaggeddon Fuze 5 Headphone x1
- 3rd: Hearthstone Booster Packs x2
- Lucky Draws: Hearthstone Booster Packs x13 (They will be held randomly over the course of the event!)
- Players are not allowed to leave the Duelling Screen (outside of exceptions like disconnections or bugs) until they finish that particular series. The offending player will have to forfeit a match if he is deemed to have infringed the rule.
- Players found infringing the rules will be given an initial warning. Subsequent infringements may result in disqualification from the tournament.
- Judges’ decisions in all matters are final.
- Players are expected to send their decklists (3 classes) to firstname.lastname@example.org at least one day before the tournament!
- Main Tournament
- Players can only bring 3 decks (different classes) to the tournament.
- All matches will be in the form of a Best-of-5 (first to 3 wins).
- Delete all other decks in your collection.
- You will be given a form upon registration on which you will strikeout the classes that you will not be playing during the tournament. These will be done in pen and no modifications will be allowed.
- You will trade forms with your opponent before each series.
- Players are expected to verify for themselves that their opponent is playing one of their selected classes.
- The winning player will use a different deck – once a deck has won, it is no longer playable for the rest of the series. The losing player can continue to use any deck that has not won yet.
- After each series, inform the judge of the results (with your opponent).
- Rematches will be done if there are disconnections (unless lethal is guaranteed); we encourage sportsmanship.
Are you all ready to earn your points?!?
Stay tuned to Hearthstone Alley, or our Facebook and Twitter for more quality Hearthstone and community news!
Silfer is a passionate Hearthstone player, who wishes to grow gaming communities and the eSports scene. He can be contacted at email@example.com; drop a ‘Hi!’ or give feedback about the website!
- Grace Naces (SylvanHunter)
Edited by Silfer